Please review the details below and feel free to complete the form (with essay and transcript attached) before 12/31/17 to qualify.
As America’s most recognized law firm we are always looking to identify and reward young, talented individuals that are eager to succeed and make a difference.
In 2017, Jacoby and Meyers will endow a scholarship for law school or undergraduate college students who demonstrate the highest level of acumen. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a single student to help support their efforts in continuing their education.
Any law school or undergraduate student attending a four-year accredited university is eligible to apply. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) answering the following question:
“How do you plan on using your education in law in your future career?”
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Jacoby & Meyers team.
- Criteria for selection is originality and quality of submission.
- The deadline is Dec. 31st 2017 by 5pm PT. There are no extensions.
- Winners will be notified via email and phone by Jan 15th, 2018.
Congratulations to our 2016 Scholarship Winner!
We are thrilled to extend the 2016 Jacoby & Meyers Scholarship Award to University of Virginia student Roger Dean. We were moved by his story and are encouraged by his hard work and dedication. We hope that our small contribution will help continue to develop a strong legal mind focused on the pursuit of justice.